|Personal Information Notice:
- According to the "Personal Information Protection Act," Soochow University should collect, process, and use your personal information with specific purposes. The retention period of each student's enrollment, guidance, course grade, and other information follows the requirement to fulfill necessary operations of Soochow University.
- On the basis of "Personal Information Protection Act," if a student has any question about the course selection result, please fill the "Course Selection Inquiry Application Form" and take the student identity card (or other identification documents) to apply for the inquiry at the Computer Center in the Downtown Campus.
- If your webpage cannot display normally, or if you cannot perform any operation, please choose the trouble shooting mode.
- For operation issues of IE 10 browsers, please check the Compatibility View Settings.
- If there is only "Query Registration Status" item in the function list, please confirm your registration status.
- Please contact the Registration and Curriculum Division of Office of Academic Affairs for registration status, and please contact the Moral and Civil Education Center of Office of Student Affair for student loan application.
|Course Selection Notice:
||Special Notices of Course Opening and Course Selection
- During course selection period, all courses may be rearranged, including course cancellation, teacher rearrangement, time and place rearrangement, etc. Please check the latest information online.
- After course add/drop, a course may be cancelled because the number of students is not enough. The minimum number of students is regulated and listed as follows. Please contact the departments that offer courses for the latest information.
◎ Bachelor Programs:
Common Courses: 18 Students
General Education Courses and Elective Courses for All Undergraduate Students: 30 Students
Professional Courses of Departments or Programs: 10 Students for 1 Class, and 18 Students for 2 Classes
◎ Master Programs: 3 Students
◎ Master Degree Programs: 5 Students
◎ Doctoral Programs: 1 Student
- After a course is cancelled, the Registration and Curriculum Division will notify each student by the email or mobile phone according to the individual information database of Soochow. If necessary, the Registration and Curriculum Division will ask departments to help notifications. After course add/drop, please pay attention to these channels to select other courses in time for your rights.
- General Education Courses Notice: Bechelor program students must complete required number of credits in at least four different categories before graduation, night school students are immune from restriction since 2016 school year. General Education Courses and All-school Elective Courses ' various departments admit graduate credit situation', please refer to the announcement of the General Education Center. http://web-ch.scu.edu.tw/index.php/generaledu/file/5537